Monday, July 2, 2012

Brief birthday update

My baby girl is now one year old!  She turned one June 28th!  Kamryn decided to start walking the week prior to her birthday and now she is constantly on the go...as if she wasn't already.  We had a small party with my family on her birthday (Thursday) and then a bigger party on Saturday.  She wasn't too sure of the presents as far as unwrapping them.  She looked at them like it was ridiculous to stuff tissue paper in a bag and would run off.  The morning of her big party she got sick.  She is also cutting 4 new teeth at one time right now AND had her 1 year shots on her birthday....happy birthday, right!?!?  Poor girl!  She would knaw on cardboard right now if I'd let her.  Sunday, Graham went to the park for a picnic with Gabe's parents and they brought him home b/c he wasn't feeling well.  We ended up having to take him to the ER.  Long story short, he was overheated...had heat exhaustion.  My best friend Ann, also Kamryn's Godmother, came with me to the hospital.  We had some pretty interesting moments but for the sake of Graham's pride, I will put them in his baby book instead of world wide :)  It is getting late and this isn't the most entertaining post.  I feel like anymore I am just slapping down some details while I have a few minutes but hey, I guess that is better than nothing.  Time is going by so fast...so cliche' I know, but holy smokes...I am trying to treasure every single moment of the baby/toddler days...there are a few moments I could do without, but then I guess I wouldn't truly appreciate the sweet moments as much :)   I am so blessed...and the journey continues...

No comments:

Post a Comment