Sunday, February 11, 2018

Valentines Day prep 2018

It has been a ridiculous amount time ago that I last blogged.
Time is flying by and I am not keeping up with our children’s
Younger years. This will not be a Long post but I wanted to at least
get something down.

Gabe had to work today so we made the kids’ Valentines boxes for their
parties coming up on Tuesday. Of course, I hop on Pinterest for a few ideas but decided
to see what the kids were thinking.
I asked the kids what they wanted to bring for Valentines treats...Do you want Applesauce?  we could say "you're Awesome Sauce!"  Chips?  "You're all that and a bag of chips!" Gum?  I “Chews” You or something like that.  I had some Pinterest saying for all this.
Graham said: How about Suckers!
Kamryn agreed!  She was inspired by all these sayings and thought she would give it a try.
She wanted to write:

 "Happy Valentines Day!  You're Sucking Awesome!"

Me: (wanted to laugh) I said, yep that’s probably not gonna work!

And the journey continues...

No comments:

Post a Comment