Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Tortellini

Despite the fact that Graham is testing every single ounce of my patience, he still cracks me up with the thoughts that run through his mind or just simple responses he shares.
This afternoon I had a couple kids that I trained for basketball and I had set stuff out for Gabe to make supper.  When I walked in from my sessions, the boys were sitting at the table eating supper.  I asked Graham if he was eating his cheese tortellinin and he replied with "NO mommy I already ate my tort-a weenie!"  He was serious as a heart attack and it was all I could do not to bust ouf in laughter! 
He rattled of some more one liners today but they are not coming to me at this point.  I am exhausted and ready for bed.
And the journey continues...

No comments:

Post a Comment