Friday, October 9, 2015

21 Day Cleanse COMPLETE! -- Brief Summary :)

Time is up!  I completed my 21 day Standard Process Purification Challenge yesterday!  Today has been full of cheats but I will get on track soon!
Here is a bullet point list of what I learned and experienced:
* My will power is strong.....
   **So what is my excuse when I want to eat just to eat?  DECISIONS...they are a constant challenge of our inner strength... the right decision really can be made when I want it to be.

* My joints feel amazing!
  **I walked up and down stairs, jump roped, did lunges, step ups, burpees, etc and I feel awesome!  It's a different kind of awesome though.  I workout 5-6 days a week and get along really well with my knee but I truly feel younger!  My knee feels "normal!"

* WATER
  **I already knew that water or hydration is extremely important in our daily lives.  What I didn't give hydration enough credit for, is how much more energy I have when I stay on top of drinking an appropriate amount of water.

  **I could go back and look at my notes and on the days I felt sluggish...I was behind on my water consumption.

* WEIGHT LOSS
  **Understand that my intention for doing this, was NOT to lose weight.
  **Naturally, by eating clean for 21 days, I lost 7.4lbs!  My stomach is now back to where I once was and my legs are more slender.
  **I wish I would have taken measurements of Body Fat.

*My first meal when finished, was pizza and stuffed portabella mushroom.  AMAZING!
  **Within 20-minutes of my last bite, I had a headache and  I woke up with a headache.
  **Was it the Gluten or Dairy?  We shall find out.




*WOULD I RECOMMEND THIS CLEANSE?
  **Absolutely, without a doubt!  It was very reasonable and so worth it to feel so good!

  **One of the MAIN reasons  I attempted this cleanse was to know first hand what to expect and tell people/clients when I am asked about cleansing.  I think it is something everyone she try at least once!

*ADVICE
* Find a friend to take on this cleanse with you.  Accountability is HUGE!
* Think ahead and be prepared!  Meal prep, snack prep, for the week not just the day.  The LESS THINKING YOU HAVE TO DO, THE BETTER OFF YOU WILL BE!
* Trust in the process....take notes in your journal and let the journey continue!


No comments:

Post a Comment