Thursday, February 9, 2012

Brief update...

This will be a brief update:

Sunday, February 5th, Kamryn started saying "ma ma ma ma!"  Needless to say, mommy was/is thrilled!  She is a super speedy army crawler right now.  It actually looks like a very skilled version of "the worm" dance move but it works for her.  She cut two bottom teeth at once right as she turned 7 months.  We are having a heck of a time trying to get her to eat rice cereal.  I have mixed it with bananas....tried it with green beans....tried it so that it was the same consistancy as her formula.  She is not buyin' what I am sellin' so to speak.  For now, I am putting the cereal in her bottle.  I know she will come around....little stinker!

Graham is still his onery/sweet self.  Yesterday when he woke up, I went into the kids' bedroom...he was all smiles sitting on his bed.  I walked over and gave him a hug and told him that I loved him and he said, "I love you to pieces!"  That just melts my heart :)  I went out to the kitchen to get some cereal for him....got him in his seat...gave him his bowl of cheerios...and walked across the kitchen to make my breakfast and he said, "come join me!"  If I remember right (I think that it was in the same conversation....my days are running together) I told him that I would join him after I got my cereal ready he said, "that sounds like a plan!"

Well, that is a brief update from the Prescott Palace....the kids are waking up so I better go get them....and the journey continues!

No comments:

Post a Comment