Sunday, January 29, 2012

What a busy weekend!  I had my first experience as a coach in the Mid America Classic Tournament in the McPherson High School Roundhouse.  I have had many amazing experiences in there as a player....as a coach it is still exciting and rewarding a different way.  We set individual and team records but best of all, we brought the trophy back to the Roundhouse!  We beat Hays High for the championship!  Because I am tired and ready for bed...I won't go into a lot of detail, unfortunately.

Tonight as we were getting ready for bed, I told Graham that he needed to put ME to bed tonight.  He said, "OK!!"  All excited he said he wanted to read me a book.  We both got our pj's on and he picked out a book.  He told me that I needed to come lay down in my bed.  So...I got under the covers but wasn't laying down and he said, (while pointing and shaking his finger at me) "Now this is your last chance!  I am going to read you this story!"  Laughing out loud, I said ok, but have I been bad?  I don't remember what he said to that but I thought it was a funny little scene.  When I told Gabe he started laughing and pointing to himself.  Apparently, Graham has heard that line a time or two, huh?!?

Kamryn is officially 7 months old as of yesterday!  I can hardly believe it!  She is army crawling like a champ.  It will only be a matter of time before she figures out how to use her knees.  Kamryn is such a happy baby!  She thinks Graham is hilarious.  Listening to the two of them giggle together is the best sound in the world!

Time for bed..........God willing...the journey continues tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment