Tuesday, January 17, 2012

more convo from today...

We had a home game tonight versus Newton.  The freshman played at 4pm, JV at 6pm, and the Varsity followed at 7:30pm.  That makes for a long afternoon but we won all three games!  Anyways, I was drinking a ton of water because I was hungry!  With back-to-back-to-back games it is tough to eat much in between and you go to the bathroom when you can if needed.  Well I was really needing to potty when I got home :)  If this is too much info for you....I don't know, stop reading I guess but anywhoo....I had to go really bad and Graham ran into the bathroom and then he came back out and said,
"there ya go mommy!...I got it ready for you!" 
 He pointed to the toilet in his bathroom...so proud of himself...he had lifted the lid for me :) 

I started laughing and told him thank you.  I sat down to go potty and he came in with me...sat down on the bathroom rug and struck up a conversation with me.  He goes,
"hmmm what did I do today?"  he tapped his chin and cheek with his little pointer finger on his right hand and said, "let me think...hmmm." 
 I couldn't help but laugh again.  He cracks me up!  Almost every night before bed, we have our routine that we do....brush teeth, read stories, get a drink if needed, say prayers, and then lay in bed and talk about our day.  He was anxious to talk about his day :)

Little miss Kamryn Louise is learning to army crawl!  It is neat and fun to watch her because she is so proud of herself.  She laughs while she is trying to crawl or figure out how to get from point A to point B.  Tonight she actually got up on her hands and knees and rocked back and forth but then went back to army crawling.  My hands are now incredibly full instead of just full :)  Every morning, I look forward to walking into the kids' bedroom to see their smiling faces!  They are so full of energy!  I absolutely love it!  God has truly blessed Gabe and I with two wonderfully healthy kids....may the journey continue...

No comments:

Post a Comment