Monday, January 23, 2012

"Fruit Ropes"

Last week when I went to Dillons, I decided to try the "CLIF Organic Fruit Ropes" for kids and then an Organic Fruit leather for myself.  Graham LOVED them!  Well I only bought 2 so they did not last long.  He has been asking for more on a daily basis.  I had told Graham on Friday that we would go to Dillons to get some more....we made it to Walmart but not to Dillons.  So yesterday (I really am getting to the story here!) I got my list together and went shopping on my own.  It was 8:45pm or so when I got home...I got out of the car to bring the groceries in the house.  I heard the big wooden door to the garage start jiggling...and it was Graham...he got it open....pushed and held the screen door out with one hand....standing there in his pj's...he hollers out:
"HEY!...Did you go to Dillons?"
Laughing, I said  "Yes I did."  He replied,
"Did you get some FRUIT ROPES?!!"
Again, laughing I said, "Yes I did." 
He shut the screen door and cheered...
Yay, she got fruit ropes!!!!! 
After his celebration, he pushed the screen door open again and said,
"Come on in!!"
and he held the door open for me.

Maybe you had to be there and I do wish I had him video taped at that moment...it made my day!  And the journey continues...

No comments:

Post a Comment