Tuesday, January 17, 2012

dialogue from this morning

Obviously, I have not been able to keep up around here let alone post all that has been going on at the Prescott Palace.  This morning there was alot of good dialogue going on so I posted a few of the conversations that I could recall.


G: Uh oh, what just happened?
Mom:  I don't know, what happened?
G: My tummy growled!

Mom:  Darlene is coming this morning!  What are you going to do with  her?  Are you going to show her the train track you and daddy built last night?  It's pretty cool!

G:  (with a very serious look and response-normal tone)  No, it's not pretty.  The train track is not PRETTY.

Mom: OH...Ok, my bad.


Kamryn was playing on her tummy near Graham's puzzle.  She is very interested in everything right now and as you would guess, almost everything goes from her hand to her mouth.
She was so excited that she army crawled over to Graham's puzzle...she picked up a piece...a big discovery ya know!

Graham:  No Sis!  Lets move this out of your way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment