Sunday, November 20, 2011

2. "I'm Stuck"

Keep in mind that Graham is very much into his imagination right now.  He has conversations with just about anything.
I am upstairs working in the kitchen I can hear him talking away...
"Bye!  See you later! So long...Have a nice day!"
 So I hollered downstairs and asked Graham who he was talking to. 
"My monkey pillow!"
I left the kitchen because Kamryn was getting tired so I held her for a few minutes and got her to sleep.  As I come back to the kitchen I hear,
"HELP!  I am stuck!  I need a bandaide right?  I need bandaide." 
So I walk over to the steps and wonder what is going on and there lies Graham across the third step to the bottom...holding his monkey pillow...He looks at me and says,
"I'm stuck.  My leg broking.  You need plaster cast on my leg right? I need plaster cast b/c my leg is broking!"
A few weeks ago, we checked out a library book about a character named "Maisy."  Maisy fell and broke her leg, so he remembered how the doctors fixed her.  About an hour ago, he was roaming around at the top of the stairs and I told him he either needed to go downstairs or get away from the stairs b/c I didn't want him to fall down and break a leg.  Apparantly, he put two and two together...My word, its not even 10:30am...he is full of 'P and V'

No comments:

Post a Comment