Thursday, November 24, 2011

7: Thanksgiving 2011

Blessed!  That is how I feel not only today but everyday!  I feel so fortunate to have married a wonderful, caring man, and to have two healthy children.  Living so close to my parents and brother is also another blessing.  My inlaws are great supporters and loving people.  We have jobs.  A roof over our heads.  Amazing family and friends.  I could go on and on........as I sit here trying to type a semi-serious, thoughtful blog, my son is sitting next to me with a bowl of goldfish crackers singing,
"Red solo CUP, I fill you UP, lets  have a PARTY!"
So there ya have it folks, while most toddlers are singing "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star," mine is singing lyrics to a beer drinking song....awesome.

We had bath time already tonight.  I had shampoo in Graham's hair and I always tell him to tip his head back so that whenever I rince out the shampoo, it will not get in his eyes.  Do you think he listens???  Tonight, I just decided to dump the water on his head without saying anything first and Graham said,
"Are you kidding me?"
LOL, all I could do was laugh!  No son, I'm not kidding you, just didn't feel like asking you to do something that I knew you would fight me on in the first place :)

Kamryn is already sleeping for the night.  She is reaching such a fun stage of her life!  Laughter is great medicine...it is even sweeter to hear laughter from a baby!  We are so blessed to have such a happy baby!  She wants to crawl so bad.  I am sure she will reach her goal sooner than later.

Another side note on Graham, he is putting together 24 piece puzzles entirely on his own right now.  It's so fun to watch him think and problem solve!  His wheels are always turning!

Well, that is all I have for right now...who knows what Graham will say five minutes from now.

No comments:

Post a Comment