Wednesday, November 23, 2011

5: Random Post Nap Conversation

Graham woke up crying after his nap today.  I walked in and asked him what was the matter and he said,
" I need a different shirt!"
He had removed his pants and thrown them on the floor...taken his arms out of his shirt and pulled the shirt down to his waist.  Because I didn't feel like fighting him, I went and got him a different shirt.  We put the Thomas the Train T-shirt on and he said,
" I need Thomas pants too!" 
Well we don't have Thomas pants.  He continued to fuss.  I asked him why he had been acting like this lately.  I told him I was sorry he was so sad about his pants but that's just how it is.  He said,
"I have to listen to you better, right mommy?  So Santa Clause will bring me a new shirt for Christmas.  I get my blankets (prounounce as 'banquets') b/c I'm strong! Right mommy?" 
 So I told him I would get him out of bed and change his diaper.  He gets out and I told him that my back hurts.  He says,
"Whats happened mommy?  Here I rub your back ok mommy?  I will get you a bottle too right?"
  I told him we would get Kamryn a bottle and him a snack...he was excited about that.
This is just part of our random conversation...I couldn't keep up with all his rambling!
I better go feed Kamryn...Graham just told me that I need to get off the computer b/c it's dangerous.  I'm signing off for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment