Sunday, December 4, 2011

9: Same S#%* Different Day :)

So there I was feeding Kamryn...Graham ran to his room and shut the door.  I got up, poked my head in and told him that I was feeding her then went back to the livingroom.  Shortly after I sat back down, Graham shut his door.  My thoughts were, fine whatever.  Kamryn decided to kick her legs and rip her hair bow out then pushed the bottle out of her mouth...so now I was like, what is your problem little miss Kamryn?...Usually, when Kamryn refuses to eat, she has filled her pants.  I took her to their room to change her diaper and sure enough, she did her business!  Graham was hiding behind the chair so I didn't even have to ask what he had been up to...both of their internal clocks were up to the same thing.  So I started changing Kamryn and was talking to Graham at the same time when Kamryn kicked  her foot out of my hands and used her "goo" as a stinkin (no pun intended) ink pad and put her foot in it!  Lovely....so I cleaned that off and she thought it was so fun the first time that she wanted to do it again!  Finally got her finished up and then it was Graham's turn.  Because I have waited so long to post this today, I don't remember his remarks exactly so I will just leave that alone.  Obviously, ya'll can see that just about every diaper changing experience is an adventure around here....almost seems like that's all I write about lately...I'm tellin' ya, "sh*%" happens.

Graham just woke up from his nap and I asked him if I could change his diaper.  His response,
"No, I'm good...you changed my diaper last night."
Well alrighty then!  He asked me if he could go to his room and get a toy and I told him to be quiet b/c Kamryn was sleeping. 
"I need to be quiet, right?  Which way am I going?  As he points..."
  Well Graham, how about you tell me.  What way are you going? 
"South, I'm heading South.  BYE!"
  Well I'll be...yes, he had to go South to go to his bedroom!  He came back from his bedroom with a toy....and the adventure continues :)

No comments:

Post a Comment